recording artist & development
This course is aimed at young people who are interested in developing a career as a songwriter/performer/recording artist. It will give you the opportunity to develop your writing and performance skills with experienced industry professionals.
You will be building on your own personal and social development, and work towards setting targets and achieving goals. Through the Recording Artist Development and Business course you will be exploring and practicing important skills and techniques.Click here for Course Entry Criteria & Levels
- What you will Learn
- You will gain the following qualifications:
- Industry Opportunities / What can I do after?
- Create and rehearse a performance of your own material
- Plan and stage events that you will manage as part of a team
- Write and record a collection of songs to an industry standard
- Learn how to earn a wage as an artist/songwriter
- Explore a range of techniques to develop effective song writing styles
- Learn and apply studio recording techniques
- Identify how to improve rehearsal practices
- Prepare and Perform a fifteen-minute set
- Be responsible for successfully managing RUN DV8