Music and Performance Skills
MAP Level 2 – This course will focus on assisting you to create at least one track from scratch and another as a collaborative effort with other members of your course, as well as with producers on the Music Production and Business course. The objective is to learn the following:
- Performance Skills, Composing Lyrics & Organising Music Event
- Music Industry Knowledge
- Promoting yourself as an Artist/Performer
- Marketing your Product
- Route into the Creative Industries
- Skills required for a Job
- Further Learning opportunity
Through the course, you will meet artists, producers and music industry excecs to give you a real insight into what it really takes to record, market and promote yourself as a serious artist and performer.
You could earn the following qualifications:
- Rock School Music Practitioner Extended Certificate Level 2
- Award in Interpersonal Skills Level 1
- Certificate in Developing Enterprise Skills Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT
The course will provide you with advice and guidance so you can best decide what you want to do when you finish the course and will be a route into DV8 Level 2 courses or work experience programmes.