dance – urban & Contemporary
This course is aimed at young people who are interested in developing a career as a professional Dancer/Choreographer. It will give you the opportunity to develop your dance skills with experienced industry professionals. You will be building on your knowledge of dance techniques with a view of showcasing your skills at live performances and work towards setting targets and achieving goals.Click here for Course Entry Criteria and Levels
- What will I learn?
- You will earn the following qualifications:
- Industry Opportunities/What can I do after?
- Learn a range of dance Street and Contemporary Dance techniques.
- Learn rehearsal and performance techniques.
- Go on Industry based trips Create your own performances.
- Take part in our induction and enterprise project by getting feedback from working professionals from the dance/entertainment.
- Be visited by guest speakers/tutors.
- Learn about the business side of the arts industry.
- Be given opportunities for work placement.
- Build your portfolio for our L3 Performing Arts apprenticeship
Click here to check out 2014′s Class Content for Urban and Contemporary Dance.Apply Now